7 Days Route, from Fez to the north and Atlantic coast
7 Days - From Fez to the north and Atlantic coast
Day 1 - Fez - Meknes - Volubilis - Chefchaouen
After breakfast we will leave towards Meknes. There you can visit the Plaza El Hedim, the Medina or the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail.
After eating, we will resume the route. We will pass through the Roman ruins of Volubilis, which you can visit. Then we will continue our way until we reach Chefchaouen. Accommodation in riad for the night.
Day 2 - Chefchaouen
In Chefchaouen, "the blue pearl", they will have the day off so that they can tour its streets and enjoy the tranquility that such a beautiful town deserves.
Accommodation in riad.
Day 3 - Chefchaouen - Tangier
In the morning we will go to Tangier. We will arrive at noon. After lunch you will have the afternoon free to take a tour of the old medina.
Tangier is a bustling city of cosmopolitan character, which was the center of inspiration for a whole generation of artists and politicians, during its colonial city era.
At night you will stay in the riad.
Day 4 - Tangier - Asilah - Rabat
We will leave in the early morning towards Asilah, coastal town delimited by walls and doors built by Portuguese settlers in the XV century. There you can take a walk around your medina and have lunch.
In the afternoon we will go to Rabat, where we will stay for the night.
Day 5 - Rabat - Casablanca
In the morning we will visit Rabat, the administrative capital of Morocco and one of the four imperial capitals. You can see the Hassan Tower, the Mausoleum of Mohammed V or, more quietly, the Kasbah of the Udayas.
In the afternoon, after lunch, we will go to Casablanca, where we will spend the night.
Day 6 - Casablanca - Al Djadida - Essaouira
After breakfast, you can visit the Great Mosque of Hassan II. Although non-Muslims can not enter mosques, it can be visited every day except Friday.
Then we will go to Al Djadida. There you can walk through the old Portuguese citadel and visit the well, whose Gothic style is unique in Morocco.
After lunch we will go to Essaouira, where we will stay for the night.
Day 7 - Essaouira - Marrakech
In the morning you will have free time to visit the beautiful Medina and the port of Essaouira and you can have an excellent fish at lunch time.
In the afternoon we will leave for Marrakech, where we will take you to the riad to spend the night.
End of our services.
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport in Toyota Landcruiser 4 × 4 or Mini-bus.
- Chauffeur / Spanish speaking guide throughout the tour.
- 1 night accommodation in Riad / kasbah half board.
- 1 night accommodation in a nomad camp in half board.
- Fuel, tolls and all expenses associated with transportation.
- Camel ride to reach the desert camp.
Does not include:
How to make the reservation?
- For this activity you have two options to send by E-mail or fill in the form below the page with the dates you want to make the trip, and we will send you an answering email with the confirmation. Write to us email@example.com