6-day route, La Riqueza del Norte from Tangier
6 Days - The Wealth of the North from Tangier
Day 1 - Tangier - Asilah - Rabat
We will leave in the early morning towards Asilah, coastal town delimited by walls and doors built by Portuguese settlers in the XV century. There you can take a walk around your medina and have lunch.
In the afternoon we will go to Rabat, where we will stay for the night.
Day 2 - Rabat
We will spend the day in Rabat, the administrative capital of Morocco and one of the four imperial cities. We will go to the most emblematic places, such as the Torre Hassan or the Mausoleum of Mohammed V. And you can walk through the medina or go into the Kasbah of the Udayas, where it is more than advisable to have a good time drinking tea by the sea.
Night in riad.
Day 3 - Rabat - Fez
In the morning, after breakfast, we will leave for Fez. We will arrive around noon and visit the surroundings of the Royal Palace and the Melláh. We will have a good lunch before continuing our visit, now with a local guide, in the colossal Medina of Fez. We can also visit a pottery workshop and we will have a splendid panoramic view of the Medina.
We will stay in a riad for the night.
Day 4 - Fes - Meknes - Volubilis - Chefchaouen
After breakfast we will leave towards Meknes. There you can visit the Plaza El Hedim, the Medina or the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail.
After eating, we will resume the route. We will pass through the Roman ruins of Volubilis, which you can visit. Then we will continue our way until we reach Chefchaouen. Accommodation in riad for the night.
Day 5 – Chefchaouen
In Chefchaouen, "the blue pearl", they will have the day off so that they can tour its streets and enjoy the tranquility that such a beautiful town deserves.
Accommodation in riad.
Day 6 - Chefchaouen - Tanger
In the morning we will go to Tangier. We will arrive at noon. After lunch you will have the afternoon free to take a tour of the old medina.
Tangier is a bustling city of cosmopolitan character, which was the center of inspiration for a whole generation of artists and politicians, during its colonial city era.
At night you will stay in the riad.
End of our services.
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport in Toyota Landcruiser 4 × 4 or Mini-bus.
- Chauffeur / Spanish speaking guide throughout the tour.
- 1 night accommodation in Riad / kasbah half board.
- 1 night accommodation in a nomad camp in half board.
- Fuel, tolls and all expenses associated with transportation.
- Camel ride to reach the desert camp.
Does not include:
How to make the reservation?
- For this activity you have two options to send by E-mail or fill in the form below the page with the dates you want to make the trip, and we will send you an answering email with the confirmation. Write to us email@example.com