Route 4 from Tangier to Chefchaouen, Meknes and Fes
4 Days - From Tangier to Chefchaouen, Meknes and Fez
Day 1 Tangier - Chefchaouen
We will start our route early in the morning, heading to Chefchaouen. We will arrive at noon, with time to have lunch and enjoy a good walk through the alleys of the Medina of this beautiful town, also called "the blue pearl". We will spend the night in a riad.
Day 2 - Chefchaouen
In Chefchaouen, "the blue pearl", they will have the day off so that they can tour its streets and enjoy the tranquility that such a beautiful town deserves.
Accommodation in riad.
Day 3 - Chefchaouen - Volubilis - Meknes
In the early morning, we will leave towards Meknes. On the way, we will visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis. Once in Meknes, which is one of the four imperial cities of Morocco, you can visit some of the most emblematic places in the city, such as the Bab-el-Mansour gate, the el-Hedim square or the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail. At night, accommodation in a riad.
Day 4 - Meknes - Fes
After breakfast we will return to the route, direction Fez. We will arrive at midmorning and the rest of the day we will use it to go around the city. Accompanied by a local guide, you will go to the old Medina, the Royal Palace, the Jewish Quarter, and we will take you to visit a traditional pottery workshop and to contemplate a panoramic view of the city. Accommodation in riad.
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport in Toyota Landcruiser 4 × 4 or Mini-bus.
- Chauffeur / Spanish speaking guide throughout the tour.
- 1 night accommodation in Riad / kasbah half board.
- 1 night accommodation in a nomad camp in half board.
- Fuel, tolls and all expenses associated with transportation.
- Camel ride to reach the desert camp.
Does not include:
How to make the reservation?
- For this activity you have two options to send by E-mail or fill in the form below the page with the dates you want to make the trip, and we will send you an answering email with the confirmation. Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org