Route from Casablanca to the beaches of the Atlantic
4 Days - From Casablanca, Atlantic Beaches
Day 1: Casablanca - El Jadida - El Oualidia - Essaouira:
Departure from your hotel to the Atlantic coast to the well-known Mogador Essaouira de Oualidia and discover the coastal port city of El Jadida, which was heavily influenced by the Portuguese, visit its citadel, walls, the impressive tank and other defense structure that were left back when the Portuguese left in the 18th century.
Within the walls are old Portuguese mansions with pilasters and wrought-iron balconies, mosques and churches built side by side. Dinner and overnight in a traditional Riad in the center of Essaouira.
Day 2: Essaouira - Agadir
Start the Riad after breakfast to the city of Agadir.
Upon arrival you begin with a visit to the port of one of the most important in the kingdom. Visit the valley of the birds, which is located in the heart of the old river of the region, this valley extends through the center of the city of Agadir, reaching the seashore. The 2.5 hectares of this house valley exotic species such as magnolia, capiston, parkinsonism. A pleasure for bird lovers.
Visit the Garden of Olhao Garden or Portuguese, which highlights the historical ties between the two countries. After lunch, we will finish with a visit to El Had, attended by all the inhabitants of the city of Agadir. This is the main place of the offer of the inhabitants of Agadir for food, clothing, the current equipment.
Visit the medina of Agadir spread on a plot of 4.5 hectares of vegetation and dunes. It is a tourist and cultural center run by Coco Polizzi, master craftsman decorator born in Morocco.
Night and dinner at the hotel in Agadir
Day 3: Agadir - Marrakech
Departure from the hotel after breakfast.
After the arrival and installation in the Riad in Marrakech, we started a tour of the main historical monuments of the city. Qu'oba Almorávides, Saadi Tombs, Bab Agnaou, the Bahia Palace and the old Jewish quarter of Mellah. After lunch you start a visit to the souks of the medina, then visit the French Gueliz, then return to your Riad, dinner and accommodation.
Day 4: Marrakech - Casablanca
After breakfast, visit the free city to discover the medina of Marrakech, at your own pace. Departure to Casablanca at the end of the afternoon
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport in Toyota Landcruiser 4 × 4 or Mini-bus.
- Chauffeur / Spanish speaking guide throughout the tour.
- 1 night accommodation in Riad / kasbah half board.
- 1 night accommodation in a nomad camp in half board.
- Fuel, tolls and all expenses associated with transportation.
- Camel ride to reach the desert camp.
Does not include:
How to make the reservation?
- For this activity you have two options to send by E-mail or fill in the form below the page with the dates you want to make the trip, and we will send you an answering email with the confirmation. Write to us email@example.com