Ruta desde Marrakech desierto de Merzouga vuelta por Fez.
3 Días - Desde Marrakech a Desierto, Fez
Day 1: Marrakech - The High Atlas - Kasbah Ait ben Haddou - Gorges of Dades
Departure from Marrakech, in the morning, direction Gargantas de Dades. On the way we will cross the High Atlas Mountains, crossing the Tizi n'Tichka pass, opening our way among numerous Berber nomadic peoples that inhabit the area. We will continue via the kasbah of Ait ben Haddou (famous where some Babel movies have been shot). , obelix ygladiator ... we will continue to Ouarzazate, visit the kasbah of Ait ben Haddou, crossing the valley of Roses, to enter the gorges of Dades, where the so-called "route of the thousand kasbahs" begins. at the hotel.
Day 2: The Gorges of Dades - The Gorges of Todra - Erfoud - Merzouga
Breakfast at the hotel. We go to the Gorges of Todra, where you can take a pleasant walk between its imposing canyon of walls of more than 300 meters of altitude, until the exit towards the desert through the palm grove of Tafilalet. Arrival at the hotel at the foot of the dunes, where you can walk through the fine sand of Erg Chebbi, enjoy this impressive landscape. You will leave your suitcases in room at the hotel. and go to Camellos towards acapamentos, you can contemplate the immense sky of stars and sleep in nomadic jaimas enjoying the music of the drums, the dinner and the Moroccan tea,
Day 3: Merzouga - Rissani - Errachidia - Azrou - Fez
After returning with the dromedaries and showering, we left for Rissani, the first imperial city of Morocco. Then we went through Erfoud, a town where the whole subject is related to fossils. We will pass through the Ziz Valley with its panoramic views of palm groves and gorges. Once past the port of Tizi-n-Talghomt, we then pass through Ifrane (called the Moroccan Switzerland) and arrive in Fez, the cultural capital of Morocco. We will arrive in Fez in the afternoon. Transfer to your hotel and end of our services.
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport in Toyota Landcruiser 4 × 4 or Mini-bus.
- Chauffeur / Spanish speaking guide throughout the tour.
- 1 night accommodation in Riad / kasbah half board.
- 1 night accommodation in a nomad camp in half board.
- Fuel, tolls and all expenses associated with transportation.
- Camel ride to reach the desert camp.
Does not include:
How to make the reservation?
- For this activity you have two options to send by E-mail or fill in the form below the page with the dates you want to make the trip, and we will send you an answering email with the confirmation. Write to us email@example.com