3-day route from Fez desert of Merzouga
3 Days - From Fez to Merzouga Erg Chebbi
Day 1: Fes - Merzouga (Desert)
We pick you up at your arrival at the airport in Fes or at the door of your accommodation, at the time that seems appropriate. We will pass through Ifran, known as the Switzerland of Morocco located in the middle Atlas. We will continue our way to the desert, knowing the legendary forest of Cedros de Azrou and its curious inhabitants (monkeys). We will continue until we reach Midelt and we will leave Midelt crossing the Tizi N'Tlghomt mountains, we arrive at the Errachidia reservoir and the magnificent panorama of the Ziz valley, full of palm trees and Berber adobe villages. Arrival in Erfoud this city is built as one of the most important oases in Morocco. Then we will continue our way to the Erg-Chebbi desert of Merzouga. Arrival at sunset at the door of the Desert, Merzouga. Accommodation at our La Source hostel, traditional adobe Kasbah at the foot of the dunes of Merzouga.
Day 2: Merzouga - Erg Chebbi Dunes
You are already in the desert! ... enjoying the magic of the dunes ... In the morning, early, when the heat still does not press ... we take the 4 × 4 and we are going to know these lands: to the house of a family of Gnawas or Bambara musicians, descendants of the slaves who came from Black Africa, and who will delight us with their traditional music. We will enter the dunes, where the Paris - Dakar passes, we will meet some nomadic families that live in that sea of sand and stone ... An authentic adventure! ... We return to the hotel and leave the 4 × 4 there, then, in the afternoon we will ride the 8 × 8 (are the camels) that will take us to the heart of the desert where we will contemplate an unforgettable sunset. Dinner and accommodation in Haimas in the middle of the desert.
Day 3: Merzouga (Desert) - Fes.
We will get up early to admire the sunrise between the dunes, we will return to our hotel La Source and after a good breakfast and a restorative shower, we will return to Fes. We will leave you at the RIAD where you have booked your accommodation and the end of our services.
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport in Toyota Landcruiser 4 × 4 or Mini-bus.
- Chauffeur / Spanish speaking guide throughout the tour.
- 1 night accommodation in Riad / kasbah half board.
- 1 night accommodation in a nomad camp in half board.
- Fuel, tolls and all expenses associated with transportation.
- Camel ride to reach the desert camp.
Does not include:
How to make the reservation?
- For this activity you have two options to send by E-mail or fill in the form below the page with the dates you want to make the trip, and we will send you an answering email with the confirmation. Write to us email@example.com