Route from Marrakech desert Zagora 2 days
2 Days - From Marrakech to Zagora
Day 1: Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Zagora
We will leave after breakfast towards the High Atlas, crossing the T'ichka pass, at an altitude of 2,260m. We will stop to visit the ancient Kasbah of Ait Ben HAddou, (lunch on site), and then we will follow the road south through the Anti Atlas Mountains, passing through the Berber village of Agdz and the Draa Valley. We will arrive around 4 in the afternoon more or less, and we will leave the 4x4 to ride dromedaries and head towards the dunes, to watch the sunset. We will spend the night in a tent (nomad tent).
Day 2: Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
After breakfast we will ride our 4x4 and leave for Ourzazate, crossing the Atlas Mountains and the wonderful Draa Valley, then we will visit Kasbah de Taourirt, and arrive in the afternoon in Marrakech.
- Private excursion, there will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport in Toyota Landcruiser 4 × 4 or Mini-bus.
- Chauffeur / Spanish speaking guide throughout the tour.
- 1 night accommodation in Riad / kasbah half board.
- 1 night accommodation in a nomad camp in half board.
- Fuel, tolls and all expenses associated with transportation.
- Camel ride to reach the desert camp.
Does not include:
How to make the reservation?
- For this activity you have two options to send by E-mail or fill in the form below the page with the dates you want to make the trip, and we will send you an answering email with the confirmation. Write to us email@example.com